SIPGene Cluster Switch
SIPGene Cluster Switch is a new generation product for extra large VoIP providers - it inherits existing functionalities and capabilities of SIPGene Carrier / Enterprise Switch, but expands its architecture to a distributed and scalable form ( in the range of millions of subscribers)
SIPGene Cluster Switch successfully combines all the three types of distributions: Scalability (linear subscriber and service scale-out), Geographical (easy integration of new POPs) and Failover (no point of failure).
Based on a Shared-Nothing architecture (SN), SIPGene Cluster Switch implements a design where each node is independent and self-sufficient, and there is no single point of contention across the system.
As subscribers and traffic, SIPGene Cluster Switch can scale-out almost indefinitely by simply adding nodes in the form of standard hardware, since there is no single bottleneck to slow the system down.
Main features of SIPGene Cluster Switch:
- single and consistent service for user all over the world
- infinite scalability and capacity
- geographical and load distribution
- Shared-Nothing architecture
- self-sufficient and independent PoPs (sites); PoPs can be different as capabilities or functionality
- no single point of failure
- automatic failover between PoPs
- auto scaling by adding new PoPs with inexpensive hardware
Contact us and get the full product description for SIPGene Cluster Switch.
SIPGene Cluster - unlimited scalability.