SIPGene Trunking allows to converge and manage a large number of heterogeneous SIP trunks and to route / load-balance them to gateways.
SIPGene Trunking is designed to combine high-capacity (tens of thousands of ongoing calls, thousands of calls per second) with a great flexibility and complexity (feature-rich system with per-trunk configuration).
Main features of SIPGene Trunking:
- trunks authentication by IP, via digest or prefix codes
- number manipulation via dialplans per trunk
- codec limitation or manipulation
- custom limits for parallel calls or calls per second
- topology hiding and protocol conversion
- media relaying support
- prefix, load, codec or custom routing to gateways
- gateway failover and balancing
- CDR generation, traffic reports
- web interface for trunks and carrier provisioning
- high-availability with active-active setup
Contact us and get the full product description for SIPGene Trunking.
SIPGene - designed to build your SIP network.