SIPGene PrePaid is a mature and solid implementation of a fast prepaid system designed to handle carrier class traffic. It is built on top of a call stateful proxy (back-to-back user agent), which, in combination with OpenSIPS's flexibility, allows further extensibility and programmability.
SIPGene PrePaid operates only at signaling level, allowing the RTP stream to go end-to-end, directly from caller to callee without any extra relaying - this approach reduces the penalties for media quality and increases the scalability of the system.
The immediate benefits of using SIPGene PrePaid are:
- rapid revenue - the investment is more rapidly recovered by offering prepaid services to roaming users and charging prior service usage;
- anti-fraud protection - the investment is safer with the prepaid system able to control the duration of calls and the permissions of users to initiate calls;
- larger customer base - along with residential customers you can target now the market of roaming and anonymous users;
- realtime monitoring of the active calls - help to identify the required system resources in order to be ready to grow the infrastructure in time
Main features of SIPGene PrePaid:
- real-time charging and call disconnect - all credit changes are updated in real time as well as the system cuts the calls when the caller's credit is gone.
- easy and transparent insertion - no extra requirements on the SIP server, just the basic routing capability
- SIP proxy capabilities - no limitation from SIP routing point of view, both loose and strict types of SIP routings being supported
- full support for SIP proxy chains - supports both upstream and downstream SIP proxies
- multi-domain support - able to serve simultaneously many SIP domains and many SIP servers
- allows scalable and distributed architectures - multiple parallel PrePaids to answer to key problems like load balancing or geographical distribution
- no limitations - the is no limitations for the number of end-users or simultaneous calls
- flexible configuration - easy to adapt to non-standard requirements or custom architectures
- keepalive mechanism - able to send ping requests to caller or callee in order to detect failures of ongoing calls
- per second precision billing
- multiple charging plans - per user grouping
- multiple simultaneous calls per user - parallel call limitation
- time-of-day based charging - can be defined specific costs for working or weekend days or certain dates of the year
- web interface - for user management and system provisioning
- high availability support
Contact us and get the full product description for SIPGene PrePaid.
SIPGene - designed to build your SIP network.