SIPGene Calling Cards
SIPGene Calling Cards is a powerful system able to deliver a complete calling cards service, with IVR, web and carrier related functionalities. The system offers to end-users an easy-to-use experience, with complex features (not only dialing); the operator can take full advantage of the routing engine, billing capabilities and call handling logic.
Main features of SIPGene Calling Cards:
- user authentication based on CLID or PIN
- multiple inbound DIDs (different GWs)
- card validation (suspended, valid, disabled)
- IVR system with support for:
- account balance info
- cost information
- speed dial management
- balance re-charge
- dialing and re-dialing
- multiple languages (DID based)
- account management via web portal
- prepaid billing engine:
- parallel calls per same account
- multiple rating sheets / plans
- accurate CDRs (RTP based)
- prefix, cost routing to PSTN GW
- GW failover and balancing
- provider and user call reports
Contact us and get the full product description for SIPGene Calling Cards.
SIPGene - designed to build your SIP network.